Tilly and the Buttons Coralie Swimsuit and Bikini
Coralie, Tilly & The Buttons FIRST EVER swimwear pattern, was created in collaboration with designer Evie la Lùve. Makers can create their very own Coralie swimsuit or bikini, with multiple versions to choose from, and lots of pretty details.
- One piece swimsuit with choice of high or low back
- Bikini with choice of high or low waist bottoms
- Scoop neckline finished with narrow binding and straps
- Optional neckline ruffle and leg ruffles
- Mid-cut leg
- Fully lined, with optional shelf bra and cups
These are the materials that makers will need to bring Coralie to life:
Four-way stretch knit swimwear fabric with at least 50% stretch in both directions. Look for a mix of nylon or polyester with elastane (AKA Lycra/Spandex).
Swimwear lining or stretch mesh, with at least 50% stretch in both directions. Makers can also use their main fabric for lining, if preferred, however we have some beige lining fabric in stock.
- All versions: 8-10mm (5/16-3/8in) wide rubber swimwear elastic
- Bikini version: 6mm (1/4in) wide rubber swimwear elastic
- Optional: Foam swimwear cups
13 in stock